czwartek, 12 maja 2011

Wahachadoin

I'm so proud of myself :) I've changed all in my blog :) I made it! And now it's just perfect ^.^

And the rain came, heavy, warm with power and life-giving.
I wonder, what this summer bring? Searing heat or rain days with cold?
After rain came storm, really loud :) I love sounds of storm and lightnings.

I'm sad because D. tomorrow really early go to Suwalki, and I'll stay with Julienn alone. I have to be brave, not afraid like little girl without parents at home.
I'm tired of everything from this day. I was happy whit this rain like flower, but now I'm tired. I really am. Why am I writing this post in English?! I don't know, I have hope that you will understand it. I'm not good in English and I never was...
Nuśka today has 2 and half year old :) She is groving so fast :)
Today I'm hipnotic by "Whachadoin" from Step up 3


:)
This is it... I've finished? What I wanted to write? It's so short and trivial. One good thing I'm not writing everything and nothing like usual.
I wish you and for me to, shiny, warm weekend without grey clouds, with beautiful sun and turquoise of sky :) Kiss :*

2 komentarze:

  1. Julienn :)
    Jak to ładnie brzmi :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jak na Julianna nie reaguje to mówię Julienn i wtedy zawsze reaguje :D taki patent mam :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Jeśli piszesz komentarz jako anonim, proszę podaj swój nick :D- łatwiej odpisuje się na komentarze ;) z góry dziękuję! (*^.^*)

Suwaczek z babyboom.pl

"Don't tell me you do not want someone who is simple, ordinary, uncomplicated? Instead you want someone who is hypocrite, pre-packaged, and defensive? In fact, many times I would think, I might as well be that hypocrite, but after just one day, I would discover that I really cannot go on...I like the real me very much. (Do you) want me to do phony things? I just cannot do it.
- ZaiZai"


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...